Today we received feedback from the interviews we done last week.
- Well spoken even though i’m quiet
- Change some things in my C.V
- Brought everything needed (I’m glad bringing everything in paid off for the interview, I always like to bring more than less.)
The changes needed on my C.V:
- Put experience before education
- Make the software section a bit better
Changes needed on my cover letter:
- Put in experience
- Talk about the company (Tailor it to the company)
I was really happy with my feedback because I wasn’t so sure if I done ok or not but going by the feedback I think I done fine.
Below is the feedback written on my actual CV I handed in last week: