It’s getting somewhere. I dread the UV Mapping of this though…I don’t really know how i’m going to do it if I even get to that is…
This is what it looked like before I added in extra things such as the handle bars, chain, number plate, lights and exhaust.
As you can see between the rendered images, it’s getting better and it has a bit more of proper shape. I’m modelling the extra parts within the scene so I haven’t saved them separately. I also updated the wheels a bit, they have a ring around them which is more prominent just to add a bit more detail to them.
I messed this up in my opinion and I should have finished this ages ago. It’s my fault for leaving it this late and not being able to spend as much time as I should have on it. So I don’t think I’m going to be able UV Wrap everything on this.