Link to our presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BebXHGNUqBmKJWwM8zPO2nNRmgscR62GNUThPXFzJqU/edit?usp=sharing
The feedback from the presentation:
- Work on the opening scene
- Tree – have less leaves
- Longer fight scene
- Fighting as the credits go down
Final Animatic –
We also had a go at modelling one of the bouys from the previous week that we got photos of. I ended up using a photo that Alec took because mine didn’t come out so well.
Later on in the afternoon we done some rigging problems. I didn’t really understand this because I’ve never done rigging proper before so I kind of didn’t really do much. I spent most of the time looking on google for help and watching some tutorials. I’ll have to have a go at them later when the notes on how to fix them is up. Below is just an image of the first 3 that I had a go at. But I did get a lot of help to do these because I didn’t really know how to do them even the simplest one (1st one on the left).