Today we were shown how to light a room. I didn’t get mine fully finished since I had problems with mine not rendering properly eventually I found out the problem but I forget what we done afterwards.
I found out that I had been in the wrong perspective view when I was working on this so the camera was moving when I didn’t want it to. When I rendered it, I had a completely orange screen which wasn’t right. So I went back and fixed the issue which was that I forgot that when I was on the camera view I would be changing the angle of the camera without realising. Eventually I got a somewhat decent looking image of the room after fixing the camera in place. I never got to finish it since I spent my time trying to fix up the camera. I forget what else we done after a certain step so mine isn’t entirely done but if i get the time, I will come back to it and fix it up.
The images below show my progress and some of the rendered images.