For this week I fixed up my worm animation’s splined version and the polished version using Alec’s feedback.
You can see I still need to get better at it but i’m happy with the final version.
We also had to have an animation of a ball in an obstacle course for this week. Below is a video which contains all of my stepped animation attempts:
Originally these were in splined mode and I didn’t know so I fixed them up.
- Work on improving the arm
- Make the start faster
- half the motion of the ball in the pipe
- next time use the red controller instead of the yellow
This week we were set with the task of doing another ball in an obstacle course but this time with a tail attached to the ball. We also had to have polished versions of the obstacle course animation for this week.